Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cade Airways Birthday Party

I never wanted to have a birthday party at our house but this was the year to have it! It worked out great and since Cade is in his shy phase I definitely think it helped keeping him in his own domain. Thank you everyone for coming and making the day so special and wonderful for my precious baby boy! :)
My boy LOVES donuts so that is what we had instead of cake this year. They were a BIG hit!

We had stations set up all over the house. There was a Ticket Counter when you walked in, Security Check (leave your bags), Baggage Check (gift table), First Class Lounge (food and drink), The Cockpit (kids table), Airport Lobby (living room), Lavatory (bathroom) and the Runway Area (playroom)
Baggage Claim area- Their "suitcase" favor boxes, filled with a globe bouncy ball, some Cade Airways nuts and Personalized luggage tags
We hung clouds and planes in the sky over the cardboard "Air Traffic Control Tower" in the playroom
It's time to make a wish!
And now we realize all the attention is on me so I'm going to hide
The kids table in the cockpit was specially made for them (by my wonderful Dad) it was just their height. They each had there own little stool and cockpit control placemat with their own "Jet Fuel" (aka apple juice.) Each kid also got a hand painted orange wooden plane and a Co-pilot wings pin both with their name on it to also take home (made by artsy JuJu.) All the kids did so good and we had such a blast!
Look what someone got to pimp around the neighborhood in!! He LOVES IT!!!
Out making the drag in the new Gator!
Is this not a group of some good looking kids or what?!?! Thanks guys for making Cade's birthday so great! Each one of these kids mean so much to me!

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING party! I am so sad we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there. awesome party!! did you buy or make those suitcase favor boxes?

    thanks kindly!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the suitcase favors. Where did you get the boxes? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrangements for the great day are really lavish. Favor boxes are awesome too. I have made cute card invitations for my brother's ring ceremony next month. One of the alluring San Francisco venues is already booked online. And cake, catering, desserts, shopping is all done. Hoping to have a blast with the great couple.

    ReplyDelete